Xara Computers is an established, reputable and local IT Business Services Group that has an enviable track record providing managed IT solutions to a variety of companies within London and on a national basis. We have developed and maintained superb client relationships ensuring excellent retention rates. The company has witnessed terrific expansion over the last 10 years. To cement our growth even further, we have an excellent opportunity for a responsible and professional candidate.
We pride ourselves in providing a cohesive, friendly and meritocratic working environment hence the reason that our personnel stay with us and have the ability to move to different arenas. In addition we also encourage incentive schemes that motivate and retain staff.
In return we require someone who has an articulate approach, is passionate about delivering premier customer solutions, has an eye for detail, is pro-active in their daily duties, disciplined, organised, people friendly and an “out-of-the box” thinker to join our vibrant team.
Your key duties will include:
- Technical incident management and 1st line IT support for Microsoft Products and others
- Remote monitoring and admin of business-critical products & service levels, PC & server configs
- PC and server configuration
- Proactive server monitoring and reporting
- System checks and back up monitoring and reporting
- Active directory management
- Printer troubleshooting
- Logging issues as tickets
- MS Office installation and Troubleshooting
- Basic MS Exchange Administration
- Basic firewall management
You must have:
- The desire to learn quickly and work with like minded individuals
- Excellent communication, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills together with a clear concise understanding of the English language
- The ability to prioritise tasks whilst maintaining a clear customer focused approach.
- The diligence to ensure each task you undertake is completed to the highest level
- Remote and telephone support experience
- MS Windows experience
- MS Office experience
- Showing a history of following processes:
- User administration
- Experience in thinking methodically and acting logically
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the necessary requisites as described above. Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and we’ll contact you once we’ve reviewed your application.
|Location||London HA8 7DD|